Tough jobs call for a tough vehicle. The all-new GMC Sierra 1500, offered in Palmyra, is the pickup truck that stands tall when it comes to getting the job done. The bold grille design, advanced lighting, powerful engine, quiet cabin, and purposeful technology, all contribute to making this vehicle that is best in class. The new GMC Sierra 1500, offered in Palmyra, now comes with low-speed automatic braking, improved aerodynamics and driver monitor system. If you are considering the purchase of a new GMC Sierra 1500 in Palmyra, you are invited to browse through our amazing selection. F.C. Kerbeck Buick GMC has a great selection of this amazing pickup for you!
What makes the Sierra 1500 so commonly used by Palmyra drivers?
• The GMC Sierra 1500 is a pickup truck that is versatile, dependable, and a joy to drive.
• With a maximum towing capacity of 12,500 lbs., Trailer Sway Control technology, and a specific Tow/Haul mode, it can carry heavy loads with no issues.
• The Sierra 1500 has multiple engine options and trim levels - the standard model is equipped with a 4.3L V6 engine, but you can upgrade to a 5.3L V8 engine or a supercharged 6.2L V8 engine with 420 horsepower.
• Tech lovers can enjoy available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi and the capability to connect a smartphone for access to apps and contacts on the go.
• Top-rated safety features like forward automatic braking and Lane Keep Assist to help you prevent collisions as you drive.
Browse our inventory of new GMC Sierras in Palmyra and choose the color and options that are best for you. Give us a call at (866) 826-3218 for more information and to plan a Sierra 1500 test drive.